Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Catrice - Sweets for my Sweets

Hi, how are you doing?

I've bought this pink a few weeks ago, because it really looks so girly and cute! I wasn't wrong, immediately I put it on my nails I knew it's another pink I'll love.

I had to add 3 coats, because after 2 is still streaky. I add 1 coat Seche Vite to speed up drying time. What can I say about this one? It has a tiny and subtle pink shimmer, but most of the time looks like creme, because shimmer isn't visible with an eye.

Weather here is horible, it's so dark and raining all the time... Hate it!tension

A baby pink color. What do you think?



Saw 3D 7 is coming to cinema this week! I can't wait to see it! Saw is definetely my favorite horror movie!!! tepuktangan Here is an official trailer:



I WANT TO PLAY A GAME!
gigitjari


Do you like horror movies? Do you like Saw? I've seen all parts so many times, but my favorites are Saw II and III. ihikhik I hope Saw 7 3D will be the best!!!


Xoxo,
Ivanacium

13 Comment(s):

  1. I can honestly say, I am not a fan of pinks, BUT this pink is FABULOUS on your hands!

    So pretty, it reminds me of bubblegum :):) I like it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great bubblegum pink!! Catrice looks like a great brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ta lakec mi je taaako všeč <3 ful dolgo sem iskala tak baby pink odtenek, in sem bila ful vesela ko sem ga zagledala na catrice polički ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jackie S.: Thank you so much and I'm glad you like it! I must admit I really love it!

    @Megan Harmeyer: Thank you! Catrice is really great - low price, great brush and a lot of different shades for every taste! :)

    @Tinna: Se strinjam! Tudi mene je očaral že v flaški, res je popolna rozika!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bubblegum pink! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh! what a pretttttty pink! and horror movies? no thanks! im suchhhh a big chicken! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jo: Thank you! :)

    @Katrina: Thank you! Haha, you don't know what're you missing! :P I can't wait to see it! Woohooo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww super cute <3 Film pa komi čakam, obožujem Saw :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @With love, Ana.: Hvala! Jaz tudi, ravno včeraj sem pogledala 3 dele imam pa še 3, da si lepo osvežim spomin. x)

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty color! <3
    Your nails are so pretty and painted perfectly!
    And I dooon't want to see that movie, it scares me to death, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Lois: Thank you! :) I think TC makes the application without mistakes. :)

    Nooo, Saw is the best! xD But of course not for everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope it's ok that I borrow one of the pics to my blog? Of course I link back to your blog :)

    My camera refuses to take an colour-accurate picture :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Maria (marveliciousbloggen@hotmail.com): Of course, no problem. :) I totally feel you, it's really hard to take a color accurate picture of some colors. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*