Sunday, November 21, 2010

Angelina Jolie #2

I woke up at 4PM today and it was dark like it was 6PM, so I missed daylight and I couldn't take pictures of Pastel Pink that I'm wearing right nowagain, but I already showed it here. And with flash it just looks white, so no pictures for today.senyum

I recently saw this pictures from Angelina for Vogue December 2010 and I decided to upload them to my blog, because she's just so beautiful....






Image Credit

In one word I can just say - PERFECTION! She was even more beautiful when she was younger, but she is still just stunning! Love her! love

I hope you all have a relaxing Sunday!

Take care,
Ivanacium

7 Comment(s):

  1. OMG!! I want to print the garden photo to be my major inspiration for my terrace deco. I want one JUST LIKE THAT!! (Beautiful photos overall!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Angie...čudovit obraz <3 ampak kot sem že rekla, mi je bila veliko bolj všeč ko še ni bila tako koščena :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say this with all honesty that Angelina Jolie is my absolute favorite actress! I also did a post dedicated to her. I find her so classy in any role.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bila mi je predivna kad je imala skroz crnu kosu i nekoliko kilograma vise nego sad :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Thifa: I must admit that I didn't pay attention to that, but you're right! I would love to have it too! <3

    @.sparkle*:Se strinjam, ampak kaj ko je njen obraz tako lep, da sama ostalega sploh ne pogledam. xD

    @rins: Agree! Beside of her beauty she's really great actress! :)

    @With love, Ana.: Zelo! <3

    @Noir: U pravu si, bila je savršena sa par kg više! Ali je njeno lice predivno još uvek i sa crnom, plavom, crvenom, dugom, kratkom,... kosom jer je prelijepa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the last picture a lot :)
    She is indeed pretty even if sometimes she doesn't look healthy :S
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*