Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nail update

In case you're wondering how my nails are doing... :) They're naked for more than a week at the moment, I don't have any inspiration so I just decided to take a picture of them so I can show you a progress.
Last time I showed them here and I's already happy how long are they but now... They're really looong. I had long nails like this like 3 years ago all the time, but then something was wrong because I couldn't grow them so long but here're they again. :e


Again, black and white picture to hide my stained nails. :D I'm using Nail Tek Foundation II once a week, before I'm applying a color or I use just one coat and have plain nails with matte finish. :) This is my left hand, I've still peeling problems with my pointer on my right hand and of course my thumbs, I always break my thumbs so quickly. :$ But no breaks on my left hand (except thumb). :e

Welcome to all my new followers, who join my blog lately. I hope I'll be back with my manis soon, I'm super busy with my thesis, school come first, obviously (mom'd be so proud on me :P ) and I'm even without inspiration. xo

Do you have your favorite nail hardener? Which one?

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

25 Comment(s):

  1. I wish I could grow my nails out like that! I had a Sally Hansen Strengthener earlier this year, but when I ran out I just never got another...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect nails, i wish i could have nails like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm using Orly Calcium Shield to harden my nails. I was experiencing very brittle nails for a few months now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! You look great naked ;)
    I tend to wear my nails short so I don't use a nail hardner... But girl, whatever you're doing girl it's working! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ajme koji nokti! Moji su neki dan taman lijepo narasli i dođem u poštu i kucnem sa noktima pos taklu i oni puknu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ogromni su, a koliko vidim i super zdravi :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look great!! I'm totally jealous

    ReplyDelete
  9. nemoj da i tebe moram mrzit :-p
    fantastični nokti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the length and the shape :) I was using a nail hardener but I read somewhere that if you use one when you don't need it then it weakens your nails?

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are very pretty!! I am jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're perfect in every way, we rarely see this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg wow! Your nails are absolutely gorgeous =] Looking super healthy and just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't help myself, your nails look like mine!:D Perfect!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. they are growing so nicely and really look good,i hope your right hand catches up soon

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow!! Now this is THE Length! Congratulations :) I was always sure that Nail Tek 2 is a useful thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super su ti noktići,vidim da se i tvoji frću kada narastu,to me užasno živcira,jer mi izgube onaj lijepi kockasti oblik,i zato ih stalno kratim...

    ReplyDelete
  18. cao Ivana
    ja koristim Micro cell 2000 i sam jako zadovoljna
    nokte su te prelepe
    pozdrav iz Bugarsku

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your nails are so straight! Mine are really curved, so they tend to look oval when they're long--even when I file them straight!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Freaking amazing <3 Samo zarad tebe bom morala preskusit ta Nail Tek, ker tole je čist noro :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tvoji nohti so res čudoviti =). Nail tek resnično dela čudeže =)
    A tako dolge nohte(3 leta nazaj) si imela ko si trenirala odbojko? Potem si pa res opasna, da si jih nisi polomila =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for your comments! :k As you can see, Nail Tek really helped me! I've short nail back but it's nice to see that they're not peeling anymore. <3 Give it a try, maybe it'll work for you too, but if not, maybe you can try something else, just keep searching. :)

    @Eileen: My pointer curls! A lot! That's really really annoying. :( But your nails are so gorgeous too! :L

    @colorfulbottle: :D Ne, ko sem jo "trenirala" beri: igrala bolj za hec, sem imela krajše. :) Odbojke pa odkar imam probleme z zapestjem na žalost ne morem več igrat. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*